||Out of stock
ChicoBag Facewear is made from quality, sports polyester that is breathable with a soft upcycled cotton interior that is comfortable against your face. Durable, machine washable and convenient to use - a single reusable ChicoBag face mask can save an estimated 547 single-use masks from the waste stream! The wash-and-wear feature means you can wear one, then stash it safely in its pouch for washing later while you switch to a fresh mask.
- Snug fit to Improve Safety & Breathability: Mask fits snugly against your face, comfortably around your ears OR head.
- Flexible, Anti-Fog Metal Nose Bridge: removes a common air-gap that fogs up glasses and reduces the effectiveness of other masks.
- Versatile & Comfortable: Soft silicone adjustable ear loops, and a behind-the-head adjustable strap help to relieve stress on the ears, and is easier to wear with glasses.
- Adjustable straps allow the wearer to customize their fit to be worn with glasses, behind a ponytail/ hair bun, or even below the occipital bone (the bump on back of your skull)
- Safe, Comfortable Materials in 3 layers:
- Outer Layer made out of breathable, knitted sports polyester
- Middle Layer: Sewn-In Washable Filter
- - Inner Layer made of soft, upcycled woven cotton
- Safe to Use: BPA-Free, PVC-Free, Phthalate Free
- Approved safe use for COVID-19 (tested and certified by Centexbel)
- Mask comes in a Containment Pouch with metal carabiner clip: keeps your clean mask clean, and your contaminated mask contained after use. Carabiner clip can be used to attach the 'mask in pouch' to a backpack, purse, keyring, etc. so you always have it close by.
- Care: Machine Wash in Cold Water
- Made Responsibly and Ethically in Cambodia with Fair Labour certification.
- ChicoBag Company is Climate Neutral Certified, B Corp Certified and a member of 1 % for the Planet
This breathable 3-Layer mask offers protection that passes European standards for testing and effectiveness of community face coverings, CEN Workshop Agreement June 2020.
Filtration - PFE Rating of 90 % at .3 Microns
- Made in Cambodia