Deodoroc products are an effective and environmentally safer way to control unpleasant or undesirable odors throughout your home.
Fragrance free and non-toxic, Deodoroc attracts and absorbs any type of organic or chemical odor from any material or area. Available in a variety of granular or solid forms and sizes, each has been designed to be best suited for different applications.
All Deodoroc products are safe to use in food handling areas, and around small children and pets.
Deodoroc can be used anywhere odors exist;
- In your home - refrigerators, cupboards, drawers, closets, trunks, basements, air vents or vacuum cleaners.
- For your personal effects - sports bags, hockey bags and shoes.
- For your pets - in their sleeping areas or "accident" locations, kennels or cages.
- With seasonal equipment - camping gear, tents and clothing.
- In your vehicles - under the seat of your car, in the trunk, RV's, boats and trailers.
- At your office - storage closets, front offices, washrooms or refuse areas.
Deodoroc products can also be reused. Simply placing them in fresh air allows them to recharge, which can be done over and over again.
All Deodoroc products are:
- Unscented, fragrance free
- Free of chemicals
- Contain no CFCs
- Easy to use
- SAFE for use in food handling areas and around small children & pets
- Powerful enough to absorb any type of odor, from any item or area
- Reuseable - just place outdoors to refresh
Deodoroc offers advantages over other solutions for controlling odors;
- Trying to overpower odors with strong scents or perfumes may offer some distraction by masking the odor or numbing your senses - but it will not get rid of the problem.
- Drenching odors with toxic chemicals or enzymes can often damage the items or areas being treated. This approach may even create new odor or health problems during and after treatment. These products also pose a safety threat for the users and residents of the home, and especially with small children and family pets.
- Using products such as baking soda or activated charcoal may work quite well for some conditions but aren't as convenient, effective or economical.
- Also, many people have sensitivities to a broad range of scented products and chemicals (eg. MCS-CI). Other products are simply not an alternative.
Perky Pucks are ideal for diaper pails, drawers, shoes, and sports bags, or small areas of about 18 sq. ft.