Tuban's specially-formulated bubble liquid creates big, strong bubbles - they hold Guiness Records for the largest bubbles, and the most bouncy bubbles!
Tips on how to make the best bubble:
- The best weather for making soap bubbles is when the air is moist – after rain or on foggy, cloudy days. You should make them in the early morning or evening. On sunny days or when the humidity is low, bubbles are not last long.
- Don't shake sticks in liquid and then try to make bubbles. The foam harms bubbles. If your liquid has foam on top, remove the foam first.
- If you are making bubbles indoors, spray water in the air first.
- Increasing humidity in the room will allow the bubble to last longer.
Made In Poland
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years. Adult supervision is required